Sunday 22 August 2010

UPDATE: A Sprinkle of SALT.

So I finally got to see the film the other day, after watching countless adverts on the TV, and it lived up to my expectations: I really loved the film. I became quite envious though of Angie, I mean who wouldn't want to be a kick ass detective?!

Anyway, so the more closer it came to the premiere night of the film, Angie has been out and about, I say this so blasé but hey, when you see her at the premieres and promotional events she looks stunning, almost like she hasn't been flown all over the world to promote her film.

So in regards to my last post, I wanted to check out what style choices she has chosen since.

Here's a couple....

Jolie in the french capital. An effortless beauty.

Pamella Roland Gown.

A gorgeous shot. In london.

Elie Saab navy blue, ruffled front dress.

Jolie in London, in a gorgeous Amanda Wakeley dress.

No comments: