Thursday 23 June 2011

Diary quickie...


I had my fab and fun meeting today with the Create team: the restaurant opening sounds like there's plenty of hard work to be done, but it's so very exciting! I love that i'm working with people who really do care about not only great food, but great people.

Over the weekend I will blog a little more about Create to let you guys know a little more about the company I'm interning with, but for now you can visit their websites @

http://www.foodbycreate.co.uk/

and...

http://www.createfoundation.co.uk/

Also very exciting news, I applied to work for the ITV entertainment show 'Red or Black' presented by the lovely geordie chappies, Ant and Dec, a couple of days ago and I got the job which is fab, so tomorrow I am a logger for the show. Again at the weekend I will fill you guys in on that as my day tomorrow is from 8am until 11:00pm so a long day ahead but again very, very exciting stuff!

speak to you guys soon and until then I will leave you with a fab image I came across today....

No comments: