Wednesday 11 June 2008

Fierce Feet.

I like outfits to be quite plain with added interest through accessory choices. So when I saw all this fancy footwear on the catwalks, not to mention Gywneth Paltrow feisty choices of amazing sandals and court shoes, I decided to research some of the shoes that I would love to own and wear to the shops to get a pint of milk for the mornings coffee! Some of the best were..ASOS.com


The nude colour shows the feminine side to these kick ass sandals!


ASOS.com

I just love these patent peep toes- and at the end of a good night when your dancing in the club with your shoes in your hands (party gels always needed!) the funky pink sole is your new accessory!

schuhstore.co.uk


Don't you just wish you kept your 'Dockers' from the 90's circa The Spice Girls era!



Christian Louboutin

Here's wishing! But in black pretty please...

No comments: