Thursday 5 June 2008

Topshops Tuxedo!


I really want this tuxedo jacket from Topshop-I just love it! Anyone that knows me knows that I'm not one for elaborate fashion and style I do like classic styles-especially on a woman! I just like women to show there powerful side, I like to empower them...thinking about it though it's a little hypocritical of me saying this as I am putting a masculine piece of clothing onto a woman to empower her..hmmm?!....that is head scratcher. Anyway, I've noticed that the masculine trend tends to show its angry face every year so, having this piece in my wardrobe would be good, I would certainly get my use out if it! You can wear it really for any occasion. A wedding with a cocktail dress to dress it down a little, you could wear it with a colourful t and straight jeans for shopping, or to really get your use out of it you can wear it around the house...all the time?! Whilst making a cup of tea, watching a movie whatever...I don't even know why I'm trying to justify buying this garment cos it aint even that expensive, £30...to be lying, £55! Bargain really when you think about it!

No comments: