Tuesday 16 November 2010

Copenhagen





I have won a place on an intensive research 2 day trip, to Copenhagen!!

I was so excited when I got the news, and still am. I'm very lucky to have been chosen and I appreciate it so much!

...anyhoo, whilst I was on a field trip with uni, visiting the amazing PHOTOLink studios in Manchester (Oh My...) I finally found Magma, the incredible magazine and book store and bought DANSK, the fashion magazine from Copenhagen, check me out swotting up already.

I had't really heard of the mag before I bought it to be honest, but the articles are really well written and actually made me giggle into my coffee cup in the library. The fashion imagery is stunning- and very Copenhagen-esque.

I cannot wait for the trip. Do you guys have any recommendations where I could find amazing- Fashion, art, music, film, coffee shops, food, beautiful architecture????

No comments: