Friday 10 December 2010

Diary talk.


Wow, third year is incredibly busy, sorry all my lovely readers for not posting in such a long time.

Last night was a night where myself and my team members at university have been planning, organising and stressing about for weeks. We had our fashion show that we literally organised everything for...the models, the clothing, the decorations, everything. Soon I will be posting up pictures from the stylish night to give you guys an insight into my life at the minute :)

Also, tomorrow Gok Wan, the stylist to the public, will be holding his Fashion Fix in Leeds, in the gorgeous Corn Exchange, so after tomorrow I will have some fab pictures from that too.

I'm nearly coming up to my christmas break from uni, so I will be posting much more over the next 3 weeks, but I do have some very exciting brief's to do over christmas-I will keep you guys up to date with those.

No comments: