Tuesday 8 June 2010

Styling Experimentation at B.H.F

These are just a couple of images I have taken at the British Heart Foundation in the last two weeks. I love the top outfit, the colours are gorgeous, I think the whole outfit looks quite 'Vintagey'.

After styling outfits at FOUND and B.H.F, I realise I prefer using the clothing and accessories at FOUND, the pieces are more stylish and match better, but then again at B.H.F there's so much choice to style and so many hidden gems to find. This does however add an extra 20 mins to styling the outfits at B.H.F because I have to look through each shelf to make sure I'm choosing the best products for the B.H.F customer.









3 comments:

Emma Hoareau said...

great work!

http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

Style Spot said...

I love the vest top together with gold necklace! xo

Ashes said...

Thanks :)