Tuesday 13 July 2010

Scrummy @ Pringle SS11


Well hello there everyone, I am finally back to normality...although I have had some holiday blues, I am back and have been filtering through my 800+ emails I had when I got home and sieving through these has been a mammouth task, hence why I am so late with my posting, there's so many yummy things I have been sent in my email.

Firstly I was very exited to read a short article on ANOTHER.com from the designer at Pringle, Clare Weight Keller, in discussion about her Menswear S/S11 collection. Once I read the article I checked out good ol' style.com and saw the beautiful collection. In said article Clare spoke of playing with key pieces in a gentlemens wardrobe and talked about wanting to deconstruct the materials of these staple pieces to give them a yummy freshness, which looking at the collection, I think she has with gorgeous simplicity, the colour palette is stunning.



No comments: