Tuesday 13 July 2010

So many collections, so many shows....

Whilst sunning myself, I have actually missed some of my technical world, although whilst away we did have FashionTV so in between the pool, beach, the bar and the sauna I saw some of the collections for this season.

Also, throughout my emails I have seen a lot of the menswear collections, they are amazing this season, these are a few of my favourites.

Raf Simons-

I loved his printed t's: a gorgeous collaboration with Antwerp artist/writer Peter de Potter and his amazingly huge pants look like a comfortable take on loose formality.





Y.S.L-

Stefano Pilati's choice of colour for this whole collection is stunning, the pieces, I think, are almost unisex which I love, this has always been a trademark of the YSL brand but this season, to me it looks much more acessible for this than any past collection. The sandals I love too.





Maison Martin Margiela-

Mainly for the unique presentation but again the MMM house is genius, the clothes for this season were simply classic.




No comments: