Saturday 31 July 2010

Model Behaviour: Shu Pei Qin

After reading through my delivered LOOK magazine, this weeks issue, I came across a model that I reckon I have seen plenty of times on the catwalk but honestly when I'm watching a show through live stream or catching up with the shows on style.com I am looking at the clothing and the front row more so than the models, but models are really becoming something, since the 1990's when the supermodel became huge, models are becoming more known and recognised than at any other time.

Anyway so the model I saw in LOOK magazine, Shu Pei Qin, is stunning. The photograph of her grabbed my immediate attention- the gorgeous forest green coat that she was wearing is amazing and really looks great on her waif shape. Her legs are endless, her hair the darkest black and her look, stunning.
If you want to see some more amazing photos follow me.




If you want to read a great article on models replacing famous faces read here.

No comments: