Monday 30 August 2010

AW10 Wardrobe lusts

I'm really excited about the new season pieces. The trends this season I love too, especially the camel colour palette-it's absolutely gorgeous. Some pieces i'm gonna buy into for AW10 will hint towards the ladylike trend-mainly the box ladylike handbags and some kitten heels but then on a complete opposite I wanna buy a heavy, chunky knit sweater in a nude tone and belt it with a skinny tan belt. I'm gonna buy some key simple knits too and style them with pearls or gold trinket necklaces too. In regards to keeping my feet all snuggly I'm gonna invest in some super soft loafers and some shearling trimmed booties.

What you guys gonna buy into for the new season?

Boxy Lady Leather bag, Topshop, £50


Brown Loafers, River Island, £39.99


Ribbed Tunic, Next, £30


Fine Knit grey sweater, Next, £16

No comments: