Thursday 12 August 2010

How do you wear yours?





I have so many scarves in my wardrobe: I just think that during winter, when most tend to wear black and plenty of layers to keep the heat in, wearing a scarf can add massive personality to a simple colour palette and silhouette. So when I was sent a yummy email from the Habitually Chic blog, discussing the new Hermes website dedicated to the Hermes scarf, I was stuck looking through the stylish street shots, the amazing fashion imagery and the brilliant styling tips (seen in the knotting cards) to wearing the Hermes scarf.

The website is incredible too and very stylish. I love the interactive pages: all the fashion imagery is really inspirational and the variety of personalities that wear Hermes is amazing. My favourite girl has to be the very stylish DJ, Harley

No comments: