Friday 20 August 2010

GAP: Premium Pant Collection


Has everyone seen the new 'hot-pants' at GAP?? No I'm not talking teeny tiny shorts, I'm talking the amazingly stylish Premium Pant collection GAP has brought to our fashion beady eyes.

There's 8 key fits so there's something for everyone. From the press images I have seen, they all look really yummy. I think I'm going to invest in the relaxed cropped trousers. With this pair I would dress them down with a camel coloured tank top, tucked in at the waist with brogues or I would put it with a coloured leopard print T and some amazing heeled boots and you have your saturday night outfit sorted. Mind you, the other fits would do the same thing....the slim cropped, really skinny and the modern bootcut (which is THE trouser shape for AW10).

If you want to read more about these yummy new fits, read this.

No comments: