Monday 16 August 2010

Vintage at Goodwood

I would have loved to have gone to Vintage at Goodwood; seeing all the clothes, the amazing styling, the accessories everything....and I kinda did (-ish) with having the internet you really do have the world at your fingertips. I have seen so many street style shots from the amazing event. Ladies and gents dressed in 30's, 40's, 50's clothing is great to look at. I have a feeling that some of the 'vintage pieces' worn may not be authentic vintage pieces but still highly vintage inspired.

So after looking through a ton of images I've picked a few of my favourites.

This is very new season prada: the beehive, the pattern on the clothing..the yummy clasp ladylike bag. Love the look.


This 60's look is very now too, very 'The like' bands' styling, if you check out my past post you can see the massive resemblance.


I love the silhouette of this dress and the natural colour tones in the ornate pattern are stunning too. The hair accessory is gorgeous and very 1950's.


I love this womans look, the bottle green beret, the pencil skirt, the ladylike handbag..very french working girl.

2 comments:

TMFA said...

absolutely love these vintage outfits and cars. I'd love to own one of those cars myself!

Marian said...

gorgeous everything! The last lady looks like a beautiful character out of a old movie
xoxo
marian.