Thursday 9 September 2010

Y.S.L Right place...right time.



I wish I lived in NYC....on the 14th of September, the streets of NYC will be filled with the yummy Y.S.L Fall 10 manifesto- the chic, gorgeous fashion pamphlet will be handed out in the streets.

The seventh edition of the Manifesto features Daria Werbowy in this season's YSL, shot by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin under the creative direction of Stefano Pilati. Not only do you get the yummy manifesto but a stunning zippered cotton bag that comes with it.

I mean it is fab that I can see it immediately on the net but it's nothing like the real thing. If anyone manages to grab one (Following New York, copies will be handed out September 18 on the streets of Paris, London, Milan, Tokyo, Hong Kong and, for the first time, Beirut) please give me a glimpse of the real thing.

No comments: