Wednesday 27 August 2008

"Deer Friend"... any more collections?

I saw another Topshop range in this weeks Look magazine, named (so apt) Deer Friend, and i think its gonna be very popular! I kinda got a mad hatter feeling about the range; the pieces look really playful, there's plenty of colour and lots of graphic prints. I specifically like the blouse shown in Look- it has a repeated graphic print all over, the colours are quite neutral, the print is a small black deer with an added shot of bubblegum pink and violet. The blouse has a huge black bow just below the scooped collar. At £32 too! Bargain! I'm not usually one for colour but i see a little change in style for me! I'm unable to find photos of the collection on the net so buy Look and you will see it in there, page 5.

No comments: