Saturday 9 August 2008

Elle Macpherson New A/W Intimates and Boudoir collection!


I really wanna buy some really nice underwear. I always think of my clothes on the outside and never really think about what's underneath them! When i've bought underwear in the past and i try the set on for the first time it makes me feel much better about myself, anyone else feel like this or am i just a little insane?!! Well whilst looking for some good quality underwear, i kept an eye out for advertisments and mag articles and i came across a stunning shoot for Elle Macpherson's new underwear ad campaign. Has anyone else seen it?! The photographs are stunning they're very simple but really beautiful and the focus is entirely on the product rather than the model; the models face isnt shown in any photo, the shots are very focused on the detail of the lingerie. The photographs were taken by Vanina Sorrenti and styled by Elle herself.

I love the shots where the photographer has taken the shot through the circular mirror and the nature shots are gorgeous, Elle said about the shoot:

'When directing this shoot I wanted the sensuality and powerfully intimate nature of the scenes to speak for themselves,' says Elle. 'The images are simple, beautiful and understated and left open for your interpretation.'

Well my interpretation is that the ad campaign is stunning all round. The lingerie is beautiful and the photographs show this, like Elle states they are simple but this only adds to the products delicate detailing and stunning fabric choice.

No comments: