Friday 26 March 2010

Final 4, Final photoshoot





Wow, what a busy week.

I finally did the photo shoot for the still life brief and I'm quite pleased with the images. Using the Cove to take the photos did prove a little problematic however; after all my hard work customising the hat for the shoot, I really wanted to emphasise the rouched material, and with adding lighting and some post production, on the MAC screen the images looked OK, but once printed some of them were quite dark, so in future I will be using the studio for whatever size work I am producing.

Other than the lighting in the images, as said I'm pleased, I believe I have shown the trend well. I aimed the images at RUSSH magazine (an Australian fashion magazine) as I think the images could look really well alongside the stories and articles they have in the publication. Also, a bonus, I checked out the RUSSH website to have a wonder at its current issue and the issue had a double page spread on the 'prim and proper' look of the Prada fall10 show alongside imagery of 50's women, style icons, and products so I think overall my images and my photo shoot story fit the magazine and its target audience.

No comments: