Thursday 4 February 2010

Mini ME - The new breed.


I've only just recently bought the dec/jan issue of Interview (I know, Im very behind!) but Im so glad I picked up the mag because I came across a great shoot and research source for our shoot.

The 'Mini ME!' shoot im refering to. The story is as it says on the tin, it looks into the fact that at the mo, celeb children are being looked at for their styles/fashion, (for fashion inspiration) Suri Cruise being at the forfront of the latest fashion news. Not only are the papps looking for money earning shots of the kids in new clothing but designer are now launching a load of new childrens collections darling....launches including, Stella McCartney for GAP, Marc Jacobs for Little Marc, and Christopher Bailey for Burberry.

I don't know what my opinion is on some of the celeb kids I read about losing out on a childhood of some sorts, but the playful shoot Interview mag shot I love. Below are some of my favourite characters.





No comments: