Saturday 20 February 2010

Quick Thinking....


I read in Arena HOMME the other day, that stylists used to bring scents with them onto shoots, to help in really showing the emotion from the model: a more immediate and honest emotion than that that is usual in fashion stories. The idea is to basically spray the scent onto the model or in front of the models face to help in getting an immediate emotive reaction, I really love this idea and I might try and organise a shoot from this concept, if any of my readers have ever seen a shoot where the fashion story comes from this idea please comment and let me know, thanks lovelies.


Or, as the fragrant brand Mode has produced, a pigmented spray maybe use the idea of literally creating the clothes on the shoot by using the pigmented spray to form new patterns. (see the article from SHOWstudio.com here just scroll down a little)

No comments: